Many cricket fans are very interested in IPL today match prediction. This is not surprising, since the tournament is well-known and popular far beyond India. On our site you can find reliable forecasts made based on analysis of statistical data by qualified specialists. You can read the predictions either by location or by searching by team name. Always detailed today IPL match prediction championship t20 is at your service.
IPL Prediction 2022 IPL 2022 Estimates of the Match Winner
Cricket fans already want to know the future winner of IPL 2022 championship today. Our website will provide detailed IPL prediction today as well as constantly updated predictions of future matches according to the schedule
Thanks to today match prediction IPL you can get information regarding your favorite team. Both IPL prediction and full statistical information about the team will be presented:
- the outcomes of all matches;
- number of points;
- percentage of wins and losses.
Indian Premier League Champion List 2008-2021
Do you want to know the 2022 Indian premier league champion before anyone else? Read today’s IPL match prediction in detail on our website. You can also make your own IPL match prediction today by checking out the league’s all-time winners. The premier league was founded by the BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket in India) in 2007 with a total of 13 teams, 6 of which are now defunct. At the time of the 2021 season there were 8 active teams, with 2 more making their debut in 2022.
Not all of the teams are equally productive, with perennial rivals Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians leading the way. This information should be kept in mind while making today match prediction IPL. The complete list of winners 2008-2021 is like this:
- 2008 — Rajasthan Royals, first IPL winner;
- 2009 — Deccan Chargers beat Royal Challengers Bangalore;
- 2010 — Chennai Super Kings defeated perennial rivals Mumbai Indians;
- 2011 — Chennai Super Kings beat Royal Challengers Bangalore;
- 2012 — Kolkata Knight Riders won against Royal Challengers Bangalore;
- 2013 — Mumbai Indians defeated Chennai Super Kings;
- 2014 — Kolkata Knight Riders won against Kings XI Punjab, who reached the final for the only time;
- 2015 — Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings again, this time the Indians won;
- 2016 — Sunrisers Hyderabad defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore by 8 points;
- 2017 — Mumbai Indians crushed Rising Pune Supergiant;
- 2018 — Chennai Super Kings won against Sunrisers Hyderabad;
- 2019 — Mumbai Indians once again defeated Chennai Super Kings;
- 2020 — Mumbai Indians became champions once again by defeating the Deccan Chargers;
- 2021 — Chennai Super Kings got a decisive victory over Kolkata Knight Riders.
The list of champions is required to make an IPL prediction 2022.
Norms for the IPL Tournament
Any of the teams that are VIVO IPL players have to comply with strictly established rules and norms. Without knowing these norms, it is impossible to imagine IPL match prediction. These are the basic rules:
- each team can have from 18 to 25 players;
- the number of foreign players – no more than 8, and there can be no more than 4 of them on the field from one team simultaneously;
- the average budget of a team cannot exceed 80 kr;
- the minimum age of players entering the field in IPL matches is 19 years old.
Follow the site updates and be aware of today IPL prediction.